Become a Friend of Oxford Bach Soloists
GET CLOSER TO US
With the success of the Oxford Bach Soloists Founding Friends scheme in 2017 we are pleased to announce that we have expanded it to include two new tiers of friendship. Happily, this will offer a new opportunity of involvement to both our current and most loyal patrons and to those of you new to our work, all the while helping to ensure the ongoing vitality of the Oxford Bach Soloists.
As a Friend you will enjoy a number of exclusive benefits:
- Possession of a White Friend Card
- priority seating where available
- free programme at all concerts
- an invitation to our annual drinks reception for donors
- Friends’ newsletter with priority ticket booking
- access to the Friends’ area of the website with exclusive content
12 month Season Ticket
As a member of the Leipzig Circle you will enjoy all the benefits of a Friend plus:
- 12 month Season Ticket in the form of a Black Leipzig Circle Card
Tell me more about the work of Oxford Bach Soloists.
What are your future plans?
Working together with Professors from the University of Oxford’s Faculties of Music, History, Theology, and Modern Languages, the Oxford Bach Soloists provides a laboratory for current research, and knowledge exchange.
How will my support help Oxford Bach Soloists?
Your gift will go towards the funding of the Oxford Bach Soloists: the choir, the orchestra, the administrative support, the educational projects, music lessons, language coaching sessions, tours and recordings, and special projects.